From: Prof.Doss <subdoss@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001031906:56:42
Subject: calculus

Hello madam,

           Iam a Lecturer in mathematics. Iam interested in knowing
the following

       1. What does BC stand for?

       2. Which grade do you teach?

       3. DO you want me to give suggestions on teaching calculus to
students or providing homework exercises.

       4. Let me know more about  AP exam.

Iam ready to help you if you could mail me furnishing these details.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/