From: Traci
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000052612:07:16
Subject: Bulletin board - student teaching

Hello,

I am making a bulletin board for my student teaching assignment. I
need to make it for a 9th grade Algebra I class. I don't want to make
it only for Algebra, so that in case I don't teach algebra I can use
it for any kind of math. Do you have any ideas for what I can do?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/