From: Emily Philippus <mlyphlpp@dordt.edu>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003013015:17:06
Subject: Re: Bulletin board ideas

Hello
I was wondering if any math teachers out there could give me some
ideas of some fun activities I could have my class do with odd and
even numbers.  I have to make a bulletin board and I want it to be
interactive, so if you have any ideas I would appreciate your
response.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®