Q&A #3758

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teacher Knowledge

View entire discussion
[<< prev]

From: Friedrich Laher

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001092313:10:02
Subject: Re: Teacher Knowledge

OK, OK ! But as much important: the teacher must be competent in, and enthusiastic to, teach SOLVING PROBLEMS; except from that, she/he should ideally be able, temporaryly to step down to the knowledgelevel of his students. I am no teacher and wish, I had had only such ones.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®