From: Friedrich Laher <fritzl7@netscape.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001092312:10:02
Subject: Re: Teacher Knowledge

	OK, OK !
But as much important: the teacher must be competent in,
                       and enthusiastic to, teach
                       SOLVING PROBLEMS;
except from that,
she/he should ideally
be able,
temporaryly to step down to the knowledgelevel of his students.

I am no teacher and wish, I had had only such ones.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/