From: Joanne
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000071209:52:12
Subject: Geometry- Pythagorean Theorem and its Converse

Hi,
I would really appreciate help on ideas on how to teach the
pythagorean
theorem and its converse. I need to make sure people will understand
and at the same time find the lesson entertaining. I would also
appreciate ideas on activities I can make based on the Pythagorean
theorem. Thanks a million
Joanne

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question