From: Joanne

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000071209:52:12
Subject: Geometry- Pythagorean Theorem and its Converse

Hi, I would really appreciate help on ideas on how to teach the pythagorean theorem and its converse. I need to make sure people will understand and at the same time find the lesson entertaining. I would also appreciate ideas on activities I can make based on the Pythagorean theorem. Thanks a million Joanne

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/