From: P Santhosh

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2013022100:25:00
Subject: ABOUT   VEDIC  MATHEMATICS......(Veda Ganitham) interest to my family our legend factor veda ganitham lern to ur sites please sapport of my life pi

Good Morning sir please guid me veda ganitha i interest lern veda
ganitha calculatetions, and my childrens are learn about vedaganithas
maths in our childs feture any maths probloms are salove togeter this
vedaganitha subject

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®