Q&A #3824

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Pythagorean Theorem

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: P Santhosh

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2013022100:25:00
Subject: ABOUT VEDIC MATHEMATICS......(Veda Ganitham) interest to my family our legend factor veda ganitham lern to ur sites please sapport of my life pi

Good Morning sir please guid me veda ganitha i interest lern veda ganitha calculatetions, and my childrens are learn about vedaganithas maths in our childs feture any maths probloms are salove togeter this vedaganitha subject

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®