Q&A #3824

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Pythagorean Theorem

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Alicelewis11

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2014032604:13:14
Subject: Math Practice Games

I think Now the internet make study very Easy. If you have worry about any subject then you just go and search about it. Internet Provide very helpful and authentic information within very few mints. If i talk about the Math Subject which so many Children find very difficult, But we know that Children take Interest to play Games. So, The study with the help of Games is a good idea. That's main reason so many websites are offering Online study games. We are also offering Online Math practice games and so many other helpful method to learn math very Fast. Our services are Free of cost, you just visit our site for more detail and enjoy it. See the Website: http://www.ipracticemath.com/math-practice

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®