Q&A #3844

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Computer software to help elementary students understand math basics

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Suzanne A.

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000111614:35:01
Subject: Current software for mathematics

I have been a middle school teacher in Southern California for many years. Here are a few suggestions that might be helpful. Ventura Educational Systems http://www.venturaes.com/products/k8math.html I recommend this site for software because I know Fred Ventura and he is based in California and pays attention to the Standards. Through the Glass Wall by TERC reviews: http://www.terc.edu/mathequity/gw/html/gamelist.html I hope that helps and good luck! -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®