From: Suzanne A.
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000111613:35:01
Subject: Current software for mathematics

 I have been a middle school teacher in Southern California for many
years. Here are a few suggestions that might be helpful.

Ventura Educational Systems
http://www.venturaes.com/products/k8math.html

I recommend this site for software because I know Fred Ventura and he
is based in California and pays attention to the Standards.

Through the Glass Wall by TERC  reviews:
http://www.terc.edu/mathequity/gw/html/gamelist.html

I hope that helps and good luck!

 -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/