From: Jackie
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000111614:40:08
Subject: Suggestions for software

There are many useful software programs appropriate for use in the
elementary grades. The software my students use the most in my 2-3
classroom is the kind of program that allows them to create projects
that integrate with what we are currently studying.  Software like Kid
Pix, Hyperstudio, Excel, Appleworks, and Word, are some examples of
really useful software of this type. I also have a variety of
application software that introduces and reinforces student learning
in the different math content strands.  If you would like to see
examples of software matched to the different strands go to:

http://westgresham.gresham.k12.or.us/jcooke/handouts.html

to see a list I prepared for a workshop I taught.

 -Jackie , for the T2T service

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®