From: Jamie <sgrswtprinzez67@cutey.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003042800:45:25
Subject: Re: Square Root

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but this is how I do
square roots:   Under the root: 36. then i simplify by: under the
root: 4x9. Therefore, its under the root: 2x3. Then, I just multiply
the 2 numbers and get my answer. I hope I've been a help...

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/