From: Sunil

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001010300:14:26
Subject: / by 0

There is no real answer for this believe me. I asked my maths teacher who is a pHD from the best Mathematics institute in London and he said to me that if I found the answer to this problem he would give me his house!!!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/