From: Teh Oh Kian

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001012010:29:19
Subject: Re: / by 0

Thanks for the response. Nevertheless I am still confused. I hope you can help me to pass the querry to your lecturer. If there is no answer to the definition/explanatrion of 0/0, how are we to teach students to understand the meaning of singular points in curve sketching? We hav4e to tell/explain to the students that gradient of a curve at the singular point is 0/0. Hope I can received the reply soon. Regards. Teh

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/