From: Teh Oh Kian <mr_teh@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001012009:29:19
Subject: Re: / by 0

Thanks for the response.
Nevertheless I am still confused. I hope you can help me to pass the
querry to your lecturer.
If there is no answer to the definition/explanatrion of 0/0, how are
we to teach students to understand the meaning of singular points in
curve sketching? We hav4e to tell/explain to the students that
gradient of a curve at the singular point is 0/0.
Hope I can received the reply soon.
Regards.
Teh

Post a reply to this message