From: varun kumar

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007072005:56:40
Subject: Re: / by 0

First to fall, I would like to discuss how division process works.
eg. 8/4 solution to this problem is 2 because we can subtract 4 from 8
two times. While in case of division with zero we can subtract zero
 from any number infinite times. So in case we divide any number with
zero answer is infinity.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®