From: Bruce Bain <YaxisX@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003032614:22:02
Subject: Re: Zero divided by zero (indeterminate form).

  Explaining n/0   0/0

   I'm doing a websearch, hoping to enforce my argument that Zero is
itself is "indeterminate" not just division by zero.  Still, a way of
explaining the difficulties of division by zero, is found in this
book:  "The Art Of The Infinite"  by Robert Kaplan and Ellen Kaplan
pages 56-57     ISBN# 0-19-514743-X

    I believe that the idea centers on the multiplicative inverse of
Zero.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®