From: Oh Kian Teh

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010111702:22:38
Subject: Re: Re: Zero divided by zero (indeterminate form).

Hi Choon Fong, I am no more in that school. I was finally promoted to be Super Principal in Malacca Chinese High School since 2007. I took optional retirement in Jan 2010. I am now working in Singapore. Regards, Teh

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/