From: Joy Schexnayder <Joy92566@cs.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001060408:16:01
Subject: Multiplication

Hello, My name is Joy and my son has failed his leap test. He was very
ill this past year and missed a considerable amount of day because he
was in the hospital. Since he returned to school he struggled with
Math and Language. He has to go to a summer program to help him with
his Math and Language problems he is having. My question to anyone is
do you have any helpful hints to help my son remember his
multiplication facts? He doesn't know all of his facts and therefore
is struggling to be able to multiply and divide. I am in dire
straights here. I need some help. Please if anyone has any helpful
hints I would really appreciate hearing them. He would also need some
help in Language to if someone has some books of can e-mail me some
work to help my son out it would be greatly appreciated....Thanks A
Concerned Mom

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®