Q&A #3913

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Help for fifth grade student

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Joy Schexnayder

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001060408:16:01
Subject: Multiplication

Hello, My name is Joy and my son has failed his leap test. He was very ill this past year and missed a considerable amount of day because he was in the hospital. Since he returned to school he struggled with Math and Language. He has to go to a summer program to help him with his Math and Language problems he is having. My question to anyone is do you have any helpful hints to help my son remember his multiplication facts? He doesn't know all of his facts and therefore is struggling to be able to multiply and divide. I am in dire straights here. I need some help. Please if anyone has any helpful hints I would really appreciate hearing them. He would also need some help in Language to if someone has some books of can e-mail me some work to help my son out it would be greatly appreciated....Thanks A Concerned Mom

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®