From: catherine mack
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000071311:48:40
Subject: Brush up on math

I have entered college for an associate degree and I need to take
placement test after graduating from school 30 years ago.  Where can I
brush up on math?  I was good when I was in school.  Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/