From: shahara <asktracihomesteadhotml.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002050209:28:46
Subject: help with ged

	I'am 16 in half years old and i want to take my G.E.D test.How long
would it take me to prepair for this test and what sould I expect on
it .                                                 love shahara

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/