From: Loyd

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002050218:36:04
Subject: Re: help with ged

You asked about studying for GED. In many comunities the local literacy council provides study guides free or for a small fee. You can also call the local school board and ask about practice exams. I have heard radio announcements where one can call and get free half length practice exams. Thie one I heard was sponsored by the state. Also, most local book stores such as Barnes and Nobel have GED study guides and also, local libraries almost always have these books that present all five subjects.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/