From: Heather

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003040518:52:29
Subject: Help with My GED

Hey I'm 17. And I'm getting my GED. Everyone I have talk to saids its hard.. I just want to pass it the first time I take it. If you have took it and would like to help me E-mail me please. I can use all the help I can.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/