Q&A #3931

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Help with GED

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: stacey

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003061310:23:07
Subject: I'm going to be taking my ged test soon!

Yes, my name is Stacey! I looking for some one to give me some quizes to help me out on the test! I really don't have the money to buy any books. I just am able to pay for the test. So, if anyone can help me please e-mail me at sweetdreamer4386@yahoo.com. And, would really appreciate it! thanks~~~Stacey Oh yeah! Or any advice to help me pass the test would be Great!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®