From: stacey <sweetdreamer4386@yahoo.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003061310:23:07
Subject: I'm going to be taking my ged test soon!

Yes, my name is Stacey!
                       I looking for some one to give me some quizes
to help me out on the test! I really don't have the money to buy any
books. I just am able to pay for the test. So, if anyone can help me
please e-mail me at sweetdreamer4386@yahoo.com. And, would really
appreciate it! thanks~~~Stacey

Oh yeah! Or any advice to help me pass the test would be Great!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/