From: Suzanne A.

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000071311:50:01
Subject: Re: Brush up on math

My suggestion would be to go to a bookstore and purchase one of the review books. I know they have them for GEDs (Graduate Equivalent Degree) and SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test), etc. If you are thinking of online sites to help you here are some suggestions: Ask Dr. Math http://mathforum.com/dr.math You could either go to the Archives (elementary, middle, high school) and look through the range of topics and decide which might be the best for you to review. Also there are the Ask Dr. Math FAQs which have valuable information. Basic Math and Fundamentals http://edie.cprost.sfu.ca/~rhlogan/basicmth.html The Study Hall Math Page http://www.americatakingaction.com/studyhall/math.htm I hope that helps. -Suzanne A., for the Teacher2Teacher service

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/