From: rose <cloonfad4@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002102222:41:23
Subject: Re: Brush up on math

I dont have  a high school dipolma ,so Iwas just looking for help with
math  I am 38yrs old . I am not very good with math,I went to high
school in Ireland so I find it a ilttle differnt here. It has taken
all my courage to do my GED. Tanks rose

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®