From: loydlin <loydlin@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001071320:16:25
Subject: Re: math and GED Tests

I agree, book stores have practice GED tests.  Also, you can click on
www.excite.com and search for GED and several websites pop up on the
first page.  The one for PBS tells you where to call a 1-800 number to
get free practice tests.  They also tell you about the new test
comming in Jan 2002.  In 2002 you will be allowed to use a scientific
calculator on one part but not on the other part.

In my county, you call the local school board and they will schedule
you for all five tests.  Our county charges a fee for each test, but
not too much.

Until 2002 you can take all the tests and if you pass some and fail
others, you can go back again and take the ones you failed again after
a waiting period. However, after 2002 the tests you took before 2002
will not count even if you passed some of them.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/