Q&A #3931

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Help with GED

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Edgardo Diaz

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001082317:05:25
Subject: math

i am really bad at mat and i need alot of help with my fractions , i am not shure if this will help me or not but i am trying so hard to pass my test before 2001 and it feels like i am never going to be sent to take the test so please if yiou can help me : ) edgardo

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®