Q&A #3931

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Help with GED

T2T || FAQ || Teachers' Lounge || Browse || Search || T2T Associates || About T2T

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Loyd

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001082914:00:03
Subject: Re: math

If you live in the USA, many counties have a Literacy Council. If you look in the phone book it might be listed something like Adams County Literacy County or Literacy Council of Adams County. I used Adams as an example. Many of these organizations help provide free help in all the subjects you encounter in the GED test. Our county has free GED training and the Literacy council often provides a one-on-one tutoring for adults over 18. There are also some special classes for those under 18 at times. Look in your phone directory or call someone in you county or township. They may be able to help you.

Post a reply to this message
Post a related public discussion message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

[Privacy Policy] [Terms of Use]

Math Forum Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Math Forum Search

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
© 1994- The Math Forum at NCTM. All rights reserved.