From: Loyd <loydlin@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001082914:00:03
Subject: Re: math

If you live in the USA, many counties have a Literacy Council.  If you
look in the phone book it might be listed something like Adams County
Literacy County or Literacy Council of Adams County.  I used Adams as
an example.

Many of these organizations help provide free help in all the subjects
you encounter in the GED test.  Our county has free GED training and
the Literacy council often provides a one-on-one tutoring for adults
over 18.  There are also some special classes for those under 18 at
times.

Look in your phone directory or call someone in you county or
township.  They may be able to help you.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/