From: Ann-Renée <silly202@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003092921:25:22
Subject: math-oriented careers

To Whom This May Concern,
       I am a seventeen year old student who is definitly not too
interested in medecine, but average a 98% in Math and mid-nineties in
all sciences including Biology. My parents insist that I take biology
again this year in grade 12 to open doors towards medecine, but I
really prefer careers only oriented in Physics and Math. I also plan
to live in Ontario, Canada one day probably northern Ontario such as
North Bay and Sudbury, Ontario. Can you help me please decide what
possibilities there are in math and physics careers? I need a lot of
information soon. Thanks again. Ann.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®