From: Kristina

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003093010:56:15
Subject: Re: math-oriented careers

Hi Ann-Renee, I searched the Math Forum Internet Library for "careers with mathematics". I thought this site looked interesting. Purdue University Depapartment of Mathematics - Careers in Mathematics http://www.math.purdue.edu/jobs/careerInfo/ -Kristina

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/