Q&A #3958

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Testing

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: David T.

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004091507:45:34
Subject: Dynamic Assessment

Dynamic Assessment or Dynamic On-going Assessment is really the future in assessment in schools as a complement to traditional static assessment. It will help both you as a teacher and your pupils in enhancing your work, to learn more! Please borrow from the library and read the suggested book listed in a previous message and start working with this in teams. I don't think you will regret it. Best Regards, D.T. Researcher in Mathematics Education At the moment writing my PhD in Dynamic Assessment in Mathematics Education.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®