Q&A #3962

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Algebra

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: seana

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000070500:51:38
Subject: grade 10 math

I,ve been out of school for a long time i,m 33, and trying to finish my high school math but for some reason i don,t under stand i was very good in math when i was younger,it was my favorite subject i,m looking for someone who will have some time and patients to teach me

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®