From: Kristina

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002052312:20:05
Subject: Re: A special linear equation

Hello, I'm not sure that the Teachers' Lounge is the best place for your question. The teachers using our discussion area are most often looking for answers to their teaching questions. They are not necessarily looking to answer other people's math problems. In fact, many more teachers read the discussions for ideas than participate in them. Have you posted your question to some of the discussion groups that are hosted or archived on the Math Forum site? There are quite a few and you are likely a few that can help you. I recommend that you at least try the math-teach list. You can find all of the discussions here: Public Discussions at the Math Forum http://mathforum.org/discussions/ Good luck! Kristina

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/