From: Kristina <kristina@mathforum.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002052312:20:05
Subject: Re: A special linear equation

Hello,

I'm not sure that the Teachers' Lounge is the best place for your
question. The teachers using our discussion area are most often
looking for answers to their teaching questions. They are not
necessarily looking to answer other people's math problems. In fact,
many more teachers read the discussions for ideas than participate in
them.

Have you posted your question to some of the discussion groups that
are hosted or archived on the Math Forum site? There are quite a few
and you are likely a few that can help you. I recommend that you at
least try the math-teach list.

You can find all of the discussions here:

Public Discussions at the Math Forum
http://mathforum.org/discussions/

Good luck!
Kristina