Q&A #3962

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Algebra

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: michael saad

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000120202:16:11
Subject: Re: grade 10 math

now mate your case is not a unique one ..very often one forgets a subject matter if he has not done it for a while so i advice you to go and get yourself a modified (very easy maths book for) year 7 and re-learn the basics...our brains work in a way that stuff we use to know is stored in our minds much like a file is stored in the computer ..with a little practice on maths exercises again i am sure your aptitude and skills in maths would increase dramatically....you have not forgotten maths but your immediate extraneous attempts to exalt any information have been suppressed due to its lack of use..i am a high school teacher ..if you need help email me if you encounter any difficulties..REMEMBER DO NOT AT ANY STAGE ASSUME THAT YOU KNOW SOMETHING WHEN YOU GO BACK TO STUDY MATHS...START FROM EVEN YEAR 6 MATHS BOOKS ..START WITH EVEN 1+1 EXERCISES SINCE MATHS IS A SUBJECT WHERE THERE ARE NEVER-ENDING PREREQUISITES ...GOOD LUCK

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®