From: Teh Oh Kian <mr_teh@hotmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000121312:22:17
Subject: Re: A special linear equation

In reviewing my own quetsion, can i let x = y + 1, y is an integer
equal or greater than 1 as a particular solution. Since the set of
positive integers is infinite, therefore there exist countably
infinite feasible solutions of (x, y).
Can anyone please help me to check whether this is a correct method.
thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®