From: Teh Oh Kian

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000121313:22:17
Subject: Re: A special linear equation

In reviewing my own quetsion, can i let x = y + 1, y is an integer equal or greater than 1 as a particular solution. Since the set of positive integers is infinite, therefore there exist countably infinite feasible solutions of (x, y). Can anyone please help me to check whether this is a correct method. thanks.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/