From: Jevon Berger

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2004022413:50:37
Subject: new "spiral"

The logarithmic spiral involves oever-lapping squares. It has to do with logarithms. There is also squares connected to each other in a straight line. This ceates a wave; it has to do with trigonometry. I'm working on this. I'm trying to do "scared geometry", etc.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/