From: meredith

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1999111016:21:06
Subject: Everyday Mathematics

We are using Everyday Math in our elementary school in Caracas, Venezuela. We are in the process of adopting a new middle school program. We need feedback on which program meshes best with the EM program. Any help or ideas? Thanks, Meredith

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/