From: Kylene

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006111709:27:44
Subject: Re: Everyday Math and special Education Students

I am also searching for activites and resources for special ed kids. I have a large number of special ed and at-risk students in my classes. My district does not have any solutions to offer. Thank you for you help. Please let me know if you come up with anything.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/