Q&A #410

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Everyday Math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Ellen

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000121812:52:40
Subject: Using EM with Deaf Language Delayed Students

I work at a school for Deaf students. We are just completing a half-year pilot of Everyday Math. Our teachers love it and we are going to go ahead and adopt the program. We have had some difficulty, however, in using EM with kids who have language delays. Their teacher feels she needs to go at about half the pace of the other teachers. Any suggestions for using EM with language delayed kids? Thanks, Ellen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®