Q&A #410

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Everyday Math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Lorena

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003120913:06:11
Subject: Everyday Math vs Mathland

I want to get a new discussion going...what is better: Everyday Mathematics or Mathland? Has anyone taught both of these curriculums? What are the pros of each? What are the cons of each? Currently, our school has switched from one to another and I am trying to figure out if there is a third program that would be better suited for our elementary school. ~Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®