From: stacie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000041213:47:27
Subject: Everyday mathematics

	I am a student at the University of Michigan researching the Everyday
Mathematics program.  I am interested in teacher's opinions and
experiences with this program.  If you have any information regarding
this program, good or bad, please forward it to me.  Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/