Q&A #410

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Everyday Math

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: stacie

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2000041213:47:27
Subject: Everyday mathematics

I am a student at the University of Michigan researching the Everyday Mathematics program. I am interested in teacher's opinions and experiences with this program. If you have any information regarding this program, good or bad, please forward it to me. Thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®