From: Madiha Pervaiz <madihapervaiz>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003080214:04:23
Subject: Re: Re: Everyday mathematics

dear dr.math
i am teaching maths of 8th class in Pakistan.Here the technicesof
teaching maths are old and outdated.I want to teach my kids in a
practical way.I mean i want to tell them that what is the use of
a^2+b^2+2*a*b.  thanks

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®