From: Ed Isaacs <eisaacs@ivwnet.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001060801:28:57
Subject: Interviewing questions

I was recently on an interviewing panel for new math teachers applying
for a position at our school.  We asked about curriculum issues, about
previous teaching experience, what they would like to teach, what goes
on in their classes, what students thought of them, their experience
with technology (especially graphing calculators), etc.  The panel
consisted of three math teachers, a vice principal and the principal.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/