Q&A #4120

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Interviewing questions

View entire discussion
[ next >>]

From: Ed Isaacs

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2001060802:28:57
Subject: Interviewing questions

I was recently on an interviewing panel for new math teachers applying for a position at our school. We asked about curriculum issues, about previous teaching experience, what they would like to teach, what goes on in their classes, what students thought of them, their experience with technology (especially graphing calculators), etc. The panel consisted of three math teachers, a vice principal and the principal.

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®