From: kim

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2005072721:20:53
Subject: Re: Re: Re: math

I am not sure that you understood what the first person was asking. What they really meant was, I know what to say but are there any key points that I should make when answering these questions. I live in NY and jobs are few and far between, if you know the right educational key terms you are more apt to get hired. Kim

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/