From: tricia <naturlovr@verizon.net>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2006050323:03:51
Subject: interview

I agree with the Math teacher. I'm just hoping to get an interview and
pray that I get hired and I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to give
me the answers to actual interview questions. I will answer them
myself. By the way, isn't what they wanted considered cheating ?

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/