From: Kelly <kjlogan66@yahoo.ca>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007063001:57:03
Subject: Re: Re: Interviewing Questions

Actually I find journals quite useful. I use them by having the
students write down their thought processes, the mental steps they
take to arrive at answers. A little reflection and metacognition helps
to reinforce what they are doing right or realize what they are doing
wrong and adjust it. It's not about spelling or grammer, and ids and
superegos need not be discussed. Still, teaching is largely about
psychology and reflection is a neccessary element of the profession.
Isn't that what these interview questions are really asking, for some
reflection on your methods and processes?

Kelly

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®