From: Amy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002052209:44:08
Subject: Math in South America

Hello, my name is Amy and I am a graduate student at the University of Florida. I currently working on a multicultural math project where I have to find math related activates from South America. Currently, I have been unable to come across any mathematicians from South America and have been unsuccessful in finding activities from the region as well. I looked over the Incan math system and that works fine, but I need many more examples to complete this project. Any help you could provide would be great. Thanks Amy

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/