From: Amy <gatrgrl269@aol.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002052209:44:08
Subject: Math in South America

Hello, my name is Amy and I am a graduate student at the University of
Florida. I currently working on a multicultural math project where I
have to find math related activates from South America. Currently, I
have been unable to come across any mathematicians from South America
and have been unsuccessful in finding activities from the region as
well. I looked over the Incan math system and that works fine, but I
need many more examples to complete this project. Any help you could
provide would be great.

Thanks
Amy

Post a reply to this message