From: nit

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010102923:44:07
Subject: Euro division basics?

Hello All, I was taught as a child the european style of division and was never able to quite figure out the american method. As an adult I have completely forgotten how to do this basic arithmetic. Pathetic, I know. Could anyone please explain the very beginner basics with some sort of example? I would love to remember how to do this, if only for gratuitous nostalgic reasons:) Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/