From: nit <nereidat@gmail.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2010102922:44:07
Subject: Euro division basics?

Hello All,

I was taught as a child the european style of division and was never
able to quite figure out the american method. As an adult I have
completely forgotten how to do this basic arithmetic. Pathetic, I
know. Could anyone please explain the very beginner basics with some
sort of example? I would love to remember how to do this, if only for
gratuitous nostalgic reasons:)

Thanks!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question