From: Kimberly Smith <kjs0307@msn.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2007092618:03:24
Subject: Re: Re: HELP... Greatest Common Factors

I was a little confused by your first answer, but your second answer
hit the nail on the head for me!  The parent who asked the question
was a bit rude in her response. I apologize for her.  LOL.  Have a
great day!

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®