From: Loria

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008090422:30:15
Subject: Re: Re: HELP... Greatest Common Factors

This site is a LIFE SAVER! My son who is in 6th grade came to me with the GCF question. Having been out of school for quite some time, I was stumped. Your explanation gave us both a greater understanding of how to solve the problem on our own as well as step by step instructions on how to verify that our answer was correct. Again many thanks to you! Sincerely, Loria Alven

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/