From: Loria <lalven@acxiom.com>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2008090422:30:15
Subject: Re: Re: HELP... Greatest Common Factors

This site is a LIFE SAVER! My son who is in 6th grade came to me with
the GCF question. Having been out of school for quite some time, I was
stumped. Your explanation gave us both a greater understanding of how
to solve the problem on our own as well as step by step instructions
on how to verify that our answer was correct. Again many thanks to
you!

Sincerely,
Loria Alven

Post a reply to this message