From: Catherine <cathrynrude>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002100121:26:28
Subject: determining the capacity of an upper attactment to a building

Hello:

I need to figure out what the capacity weight of the up stairs in our
garage.  I haven't a clue.  Then I need to post the capacity in pounds
on the wall.

The structure is built 6X6's and 2 X 4 lumber.  Lined walls and floor
with 1/4" plywood on the walls and 3/4" plywood on the floor.  The
measurements are 35' X 17' .

Help, help, help.

Sincerely,
Catherine