Q&A #4160

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Teaching capacity-quarts, gallons and etc.

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Catherine

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002100121:26:28
Subject: determining the capacity of an upper attactment to a building

Hello: I need to figure out what the capacity weight of the up stairs in our garage. I haven't a clue. Then I need to post the capacity in pounds on the wall. The structure is built 6X6's and 2 X 4 lumber. Lined walls and floor with 1/4" plywood on the walls and 3/4" plywood on the floor. The measurements are 35' X 17' . Help, help, help. Sincerely, Catherine cathrynrude@aol.com

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®