From: Joshua Zucker

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002021301:37:31
Subject: Re: teaching capacity, volume

I teach high school, so I don't know much about teaching this sort of fundamental idea ... but I'm curious: Is there a difference between capacity and volume? To me, the two words are synonyms, but in chatting with some elementary school teachers they gave me the feeling that I was missing something. If so, I'd love to know what! Thanks, --Joshua

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/