From: Joshua Zucker

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2002021301:37:31
Subject: Re: teaching capacity, volume

I teach high school, so I don't know much about teaching
this sort of fundamental idea ... but I'm curious:

Is there a difference between capacity and volume?

To me, the two words are synonyms, but in chatting with
some elementary school teachers they gave me the feeling
that I was missing something.  If so, I'd love to know what!

Thanks,
--Joshua

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question